Do you love America? Do you value the ideas and dreams the Founding Fathers presented with the creation of United States Constitution? In the polarizing environment 2020 has nurtured, perspectives, opinions, facts, and news clash like never before. What is patriotic to some, is different for others. What is patriotism to you? Virgogray Press is seeking poetry from poets & writers of all walks to submit work on the topic of patriotism, American life, activism, and truth. As the voices shared in this anthology shall shape the consensus, the anthology is yet to be titled, and a release date will be given once we see what type of response we’ll get for this topic. Interested parties are encouraged to follow the guidelines:
- Send 1-4 poems (no length restrictions, though longer pieces will be reviewed on a case-by-case).
- Send previously unpublished work.
- Simultaneous submissions to this project are prohibited.
- Allow 2 to 3 weeks for response.
- Black & white artwork is being accepted, attached in an email as a .jpeg file at 300DPI or higher.
- Include name, email address, and physical mailing address (physical mailing address is for verification purposes only, though you may receive special newsletters and promotional items from time to time).
- Include a brief biography in the 3rd. Limit 100 words.
- Include a website and any social media urls you’d like to share.
- A resume is not necessary.
- A black & white author photo is optional.
Subject Line: Anthology2020 / Your Last Name
Send to VirgograyPress@gmail.com